Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Our own little Halloween Party!

  1. #1
    Inactive Member bethmn's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2005
    Posts
    345
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    It was a cold night here.
    we didn't have too many kids stop by.
    so the girls had thier own little party and had a good time1

    <center>ec40b94a</center>

  2. #2
    MapleLeaf
    Guest MapleLeaf's Avatar

    Post

    Nice picture Beth! On a cold night, there's nothing better than a warm house.
    Nia [img]smile.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Polly Marie
    Guest Polly Marie's Avatar

    Post

    Your girls look lovely in their costumes. I like Molly's underskirt, it makes the green strands look so much better. [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
    We had about 125 trick or treaters! [img]rolleyes.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    thepidget
    Guest thepidget's Avatar

    Post

    Very cute picture! [img]biggrin.gif[/img] I hope your dollies had a good Halloween.

    Polly Marie, I can't believe you had so many trick or treaters. [img]eek.gif[/img] [img]eek.gif[/img] But I think you're lucky that you do get kids to come for candy... I've lived in gated apartments for several years, and we NEVER get any trick or treaters! [img]frown.gif[/img] [img]graemlins/thumbs_down.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member agmama's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 19th, 2006
    Posts
    172
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    That is such a cute picture. They look like real little girls getting ready for "Trick or Treating".

    BTW, We had about 150 trick or treaters. Crazy but lots of fun! I love seeing all the kids dressed up!

  6. #6
    Inactive Member AGTeacher's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,197
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Beth! that is so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member QNPoohBear's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 29th, 2002
    Posts
    1,460
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    They look so cute!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •